How do I customize my packaging? #
At Eco-pliant, we like to take on complex projects to help our customers meet their needs. For most custom jobs, this requires a decent amount of monthly volume to have customizing your packaging make sense. Our first recommendation would be to calculate the average monthly volume of the item you’d like to print on. Then, there are a few things to consider when getting ready to custom print:
1) Decide which product to print. #
Make a decision regarding which product or products you’d like to customize. Here are some examples of popular items:
- Paper bags (average min order – 25,000 bags)
- PLA cold cups (average min order – 50,000 cups)
- Paper hot cups (average min order – 50,000 cups)
- Coffee sleeves (average min order – 10,000 sleeves)
- Drinking straw wrapper (average min order – 300,000 straws)
- Paper food containers (average min order – 50,000 containers)
- Paper sheets and wrap (average min order – 100,000 sheets)
Minimum orders vary depending on the factory and item. We will help you decide which item makes the most sense for you.
2) Choose your design. #
We recommend using a graphic designer to help create your masterpiece. After we decide which item to customize, we’ll provide the correct templates for you to put your artwork on and move to the proofing stage. We’ll let you know what file format and at what sizes to create your artwork.
3) Proof and approve your design. #
Once the artwork has been successfully proofed, we’ll send it to you for approval. If everything looks good, sign it and send it right back to us. If you need revisions, let us know what changes need to be made and we’ll make the necessary adjustments.
4) Issue a Purchase Order for your custom project. #
Once approved, your design is ready to be brought to life. When you’re ready, send us a Purchase Order according to the guidelines for the given project. Once acknowledged, your order is in the processing stage. We’ll stay with you every step of the way to give you updates and answer any questions. After the production period, we’ll get you your order as quickly as possible. It’s as easy as that!
5) We’ll deliver your custom printed items. #
Sit back and relax, we’ll take care of the rest. Once your order is complete we’ll make arrangements to have it delivered, and you can start impressing your customers.
How do I get in touch about custom packaging? #
We’re here to help. Please reach out to us on our contact form, or email email@example.com with some information about what you’re looking to bring to life. Chances are we’ve either done it before or seen it before. No project is off the table for Eco-pliant!